|Stock Number||Log Grapple|
Specifications not available
- T1 Steel - Used in body and arm construction for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- Large Diameter Induction Hardened Pins - Increases wear life with a larger surface area.
- Induction Hardened Steel Brushings - Provides long service life with simple replacement.
- High-Pressure Bolted Head Hydraulic Cylinders - Built to withstand severe column and lateral loading.
- Load Holding Valves - Features counter balanced style to automatically hold payload securely until intentionally released.
- Bolt-On Component Guards - Protect key components.
- Rotate Motor - Delivers high torque and exceptional service life.
- Slewing Ring - Features large diameter and removing guarding for excellent life and serviceability.
- Lugged Grapple Arms - Adds versatility for optional bolt-on brush rakes.
Move and load logs easily when you combine a grapple attachment with a Doosan log loader.